- Weighs 345 grams, One size fits all
- 4-Vent internal channeling, CPSC approved, Chin strap protector
- Drag: 3.306, Drag @ 25 mph : 3.260, Drag Coefficient: 0.2465
- Flexible side panels, DuraShell in-mold construction
- Lifetime crash replacement warranty, Extra padding kit provided
The Aerodome Helmet is made from an in-mold construction with DuraShell for maximum performance. It weighs a mere 345 grams and features an adjustable 4 vent internal channel system. The Sure Fit Dial Retention system offers complete adjustment and insures that one size really does fit all. The side panels covering the ears are made to be flexible and will not crack under normal use, unlike virtually all other brands. This is an important feature, since taking on and off your helmet shouldn't be your biggest concern during transition. The Aerodome is the most aerodynamic helmet on the market today (measured against other aero helmets with vents) and offers more adjustability features and specs than any helmet in its class. For proper use and positioning, please see our video section.