With all the features of the ‘Original’ Green Biscuit™, the ‘Pro’ includes one more to make it feel like an ice hockey puck on asphalt.
The Green Biscuit™ ‘Pro’ is the puck to use to practice saucer passing on asphalt. It’s stand out feature is the rubber puck tread to give the feel of a real ice hockey puck when on your stick blade.
Heavier weight for increased stability when saucer passing and a more realistic feel
Makes the saucer pass an easy skill to master
Plus all the other great Green Biscuit™ attributes:
- Plays on the street like a real puck on ice!
- Ideal for beginners up to pros
- Makes playing and training convenient and fun
- Great for street, roller or recreational hockey and off-ice training
- Helps develop confidence and improve the three primary stickhandling skills: one-touch passing, toe-drags, and saucer passes
- Made for saucer passing practice. Do not use for shooting practice.